We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Colosseum or Colosseum Mode was introduced in the December 10th, 2014 update for Gauntlet. It is a leaderboard ranked, endurance-style mode that pits up to four heroes against waves of enemies in a special one-room arena. Each season the arenas themselves are given a different layout and enemy spawn pattern. In addition, some arenas have interactive buttons which activate traps when stood upon which may help or hinder during battle, and several Summoning Stones have special intermittent area effects to avoid.
- There are three tiers of arenas to play and unlock: Normal, Hard and Unfair.
- Each tier consists of two arenas, one with 4 waves of enemies and one with 6.
- Completing the 6 wave arenas will grant that hero a limited edition cape.
After the update the Colloseum was remade into a daily event without difficulty. All arena's have 6 waves and reward 10.000 gold and a cape per character upon completion. As with relics, unlocking a cape for one class does not unlock it for another. There are 18 capes to collect, so it will take 18 days to complete the whole collection if you do it on all of the characters. If you miss a day, you will have to wait untill that specific cape reapears as a reward.
Seasons[edit | edit source]
- Season 1: December 10, 2014 to January 20, 2015
- Season 2: January 21, 2015 to April 1, 2015
- Season 3: April 2, 2015 to May 19, 2015
- Season 4: May 20, 2015 to July 7, 2015
- Season 5: July 8, 2015 to TBA
- Season 6: TBA